1. How to arrange, manage and maintain a safe and quiet learning environment.
2. How to configure the items for students to learn.
3. How to fill out application forms and notes for students.
4. How to assist students to register and perform entrance tests.
5. How to manage student's learning mood, status and guarantee learning time.
6. How to help students land student accounts, study, and obtain better academic results.
7. How to help students supervise learning progress and academic help.
8. How to manage student's learning mood and status.
9. How to help students get sports credits.
10. How to help students upgrade with the best results and continue learning.
1. This is a one-time fee.
2. The first training fee for every teacher who joins the Union School set up in the Fuller Union Online School .
3. The school principals (responsible persons) of the Fuller Union Online School need to assist the teachers in completing the training according to the teaching arrangement of Fuller.
4. The first training for the Fuller teacher's course consists of a total of 10 classrooms, which are completed from Monday to Friday in one week, with two sessions per day and 30 minutes per session. Need to enter our online classroom within the agreed time.
5. Please fill in the order for the delivery fee, fill in the name of the school principal (responsible person), the name of the union school named, the name of the teacher who participated in the training, and each person training number that Fuller sent by approved the teacher training application.